WHAT WE DO
Pamoja Project offers a full spectrum of programs to mediate the effects of multi-dimensional poverty - a term developed by the United Nations to mean those who not only suffer from the lack of money, but also deficits in health, education, and opportunity.
- P&G Childrens' Safe Drinking Water Project Partner
- Orphan Sponsorships
- Vocational Training for Teenaged Girls and Boys
- Support for Vulnerable Families affected by HIV/AIDS
- Infrastructure Development for Schools and Communities
- Income Generation Projects
- Village Community Banking Associations (VICOBA)
- Community Collaboration
Many of our programs focus on the needs of children and teens. In a country where 51% of the population is under 18 years old, putting our efforts into developing the capabilities of youth makes sense.
Pamoja Project offers a unique multifaceted approach to improving the quality of life for vulnerable children and families in Tanzania, including those whose lives have been impacted by HIV/AIDS.
All photography provided by Carol Parker, Craig Hale and Catherine Monserrat